Last year I (along with many other fresh faced new quilt bloggers) ;participated in the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop hosted by Beth @ Plum & June and since she was unable to host another this year I’m teaming up with three other quilt blog buddies to help up to 100 new quilt bloggers to boost up their blogging skills, answer tech questions and help them form these amazing relationships with other quilt bloggers who are in the same season they are!
This Year’s Hosts
Meadow Mist Designs
Late Night Quilter
How Can I Sign Up?
Signups are currently closed. Maybe we’ll see you next spring for a 2016 edition!
Link Up With the Group
If you’ve signed up and want to link up with the group here’s the HTML code to add to your sidebar to show you’ve joined in on the fun! The best thing about this button is when you visit another blog and see it there, once the Facebook Group kicks off you’ll start to connect names in those conversations to sites and build wonderful relationships & bloggy friendships!
To get this:
Use this code:
My Hive – The Sewcial Swarm
Use this code to add the hive button to your blog:
You can read more about my hive in the introduction post Introducing my Hive (posted: June 8, 2015)
You can check out more posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers on each of the hosts’s websites as well as these other amazing resources from other alumni from past years!
- All of Yvonne’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Stephanie’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Terri Ann’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- All of Cheryl’s Posts for the 2015 New Quilt Bloggers
- Host Yvonne’s Resources for new Bloggers
- Adding Social Media Icons to Your Sidebar by alumni Chelsea @ Patch the Giraffe
- Advice for New Bloggers Series by 2014 host Beth @ Plum & June
Need Help Scheduling a Post?
- Scheduling a post with Blogger
- Scheduling a post with WordPress.com
- Scheduling a post with WordPress.org (self-hosted)
Need Help Adding the Button to Your Site?
- Add a button to your Blogger sidebar <– Covers multiple platforms!
- Add a button to your WordPress.com sidebar
- Add a button to your WordPress.org (self-hosted) sidebar (video)